Father’s Day is Sunday. Have you made any plans to celebrate with dad this weekend? We put together this list of 10 things to do with Dad on Father’s Day in Jefferson Parish to help. We’re sure dad will LOVE all the ideas on our list.
- Picnic at Lafreniere Park. Spend the day at the park having a picnic, walking, playing ball etc.
- Take dad to see the New Orleans Babycakes, Friday night at 7 pm. You can even play catch on the field with him.
- Have tea with dad at the La Petite Tea Room, Saturday from 12:30-1:30 pm. Daddy and Me Tea include dress up for the children, a special Father’s Day craft, nail polish application for the girls, and a tea party with Daddy! The cost is $25 for 1 adult and 1 child. Additional children or adults are $10 each. Call 504-733-1001 or 504-338-8490 reserve your spot!
- Father’s Day Celebration at New Orleans Harley Davidson in Metairie. Music, beer, hot dogs and a fun giveaway, Saturday from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- Spend Father’s Day at the Westbank Fleamarket. Food, and fun including a King of Karaoke contest Sunday from 8 am – 5 pm.
- Sign dad up for the Big Daddy Donut Eating Contest at Baker’s Dozen, Sunday at 10:30 am. To sign up email Baker’s Dozen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only 5 dads will be chosen.
- Father’s Day Storytime at Barnes and Noble Westbank and Metairie at 11 am on Saturday. Listen to When Dad’s Don’t Grow Up and participate in special Father’s Day activities.
- Play mini-golf at City Putt. Take Dad to City Park for a round or two of mini-golf and then treat him to beignets at Morning Call after.
- Cool off at Cool Zoo. Relax on the lazy river, play in the water and on the water slides.
- Take Dad out to dinner. Bonus he can get free beer at Zea’s and Reginelli’s.
Sill need a gift for dad? Check out our post on last minute Father’s Day Gifts.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- After School Activities Guide - July 16, 2017
- Music Lessons In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Art and Drama Classes In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Dance Schools In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Gymnastics, Tumbling and Cheer Classes In New Orleans and Jefferson Parish - July 16, 2017