The East Jefferson YMCA has a weekly summer day camp for ages 5-12 in Metairie, La.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by the East Jefferson YMCA
Camp Activities at the East Jefferson YMCA
Children will be active all day at Camp Y. They start with opening ceremonies as one big group and then break up in smaller groups by age. Children rotate through different stations and participate in activities such as sports, crafts, swimming, group games, bounce house, and more. At the end of the day, the kids gather again for closing ceremonies and pick-up.
Five Reasons Parents Should Choose Summer Camp at the East Jefferson YMCA
- We offer exciting activities: two field trips a week, daily swimming, and each week has a fun theme.
- Fresh and healthy lunches are provided at no additional cost.
- We have exceptional staff. All camp staff share our core values, complete a rigorous 30-hour training, and are CPR & First Aid certified.
- We are all about the family. We offer multi-child discounts as well as financial assistance.
- We offer extended camp hours. Camp is from 7:30am to 4pm with aftercare until 6pm available.
Cost of Summer Camp at the East Jefferson YMCA
$140/ week for members and $180/ week for non-members.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- After School Activities Guide - July 16, 2017
- Music Lessons In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Art and Drama Classes In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Dance Schools In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Gymnastics, Tumbling and Cheer Classes In New Orleans and Jefferson Parish - July 16, 2017