Drama Kids NOLA is hosting two week long camps this year for ages 6-11 — Tales From Around the World at the Esplanade Mall in Kenner and Far Out Fables at Vintage Church in Metairie.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Drama Kids NOLA
Camp Activities at Drama Kids NOLA:
Campers will participate in various drama activities as well as act in a special end-of-camp performance. Through the creative process of drama, they will take an adventurous 5-day summer vacation where our actors will act in scenes from distant lands, dress up in native costume, and learn acting skills while having a fun adventure. Drama Kids Camp is perfect for new actors wanting to discover their dramatic side, as well as for those students wishing to continue to develop acting and public speaking skills and confidence. Climb aboard and have a dramatically fun journey with Drama Kids this summer.
Five Reasons Parents Should Choose DRAMA KIDS NOLA Summer Camp:
- Students get a chance to participate in fun activities that help them think more creatively and learn new acting and confidence-building skills.
- They’ll be part of plays, improvisations, silent scenes, mini-scripts, hilarious theater games and more.
- Each week there’s a special theme, and it all culminates in a dramatic presentation for family and friends.
- They get to create their own costumes, props, and mask for their end-of-camp performance.
- Drama Kids is Seriously FUN!
Costs of Drama Kids NOLA Summer Camp:
- Half Day – $125
- Full Day – $175
You can learn more about each camp on Facebook:
- Tales From Around the World at the Esplanade Mall in Kenner
- Far Out Fables at Vintage Church in Metairie
Or you can visit the Drama Kids NOLA website.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Do You Know About All of These Money-Saving Healthcare Programs in Our Area? - August 15, 2017
- Jefferson Parish Parent Favorite Snoball Stands - July 31, 2017
- August is FREE Museum Month In New Orleans - July 28, 2017
- After School Activities Guide - July 16, 2017
- Music Lessons In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017