Yesterday was the Irish-Italian Parade and last week was the Metairie Road St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Being lucky enough to live in a city where we can catch our vegetables from a float means most of us have way more cabbage and carrots and potatoes that we will ever eat. Like EVER! That’s why we put together this great list of yummy slow cooker vegetable recipes that use to help you use the cabbages, carrots, potatoes and onions you caught! We even added some recipes to use up all of those lemons and oranges.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Red Potatoes
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Cabbage
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Carrots
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Onion
Slow Cooker Recipes Using Lemons and Oranges
Yes, I know these aren’t vegetables. I have a TON of lemons and oranges from the parades that I thought you could use recipes for them too!
We also have a quick lunch recipe that can be made using the veggies you caught at the parade! Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Check out our New Orleans Slow Cooker Recipes and our Slow Cooker Seafood Recipes posts.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Free Spring Concerts in and around Jefferson Parish - March 23, 2017
- Spring Fairs and Festivals In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - March 22, 2017
- 2017 Jefferson Parish Easter Fun Guide - March 17, 2017
- 2017 Jefferson Parish Parent Summer Camp Guide - March 13, 2017
- St. Patrick’s Day For Jefferson Parish Kids - March 9, 2017