Yesterday was the Irish-Italian Parade and last week was the Metairie Road St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Being lucky enough to live in a city where we can catch our vegetables from a float means most of us have way more cabbage and carrots and potatoes that we will ever eat. Like EVER! That’s why we put together this great list of yummy slow cooker vegetable recipes that use to help you use the cabbages, carrots, potatoes and onions you caught! We even added some recipes to use up all of those lemons and oranges.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Red Potatoes
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Cabbage
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Carrots
Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes Using Onion
Slow Cooker Recipes Using Lemons and Oranges
Yes, I know these aren’t vegetables. I have a TON of lemons and oranges from the parades that I thought you could use recipes for them too!
Pin this Post
We also have a quick lunch recipe that can be made using the veggies you caught at the parade! Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Check out our New Orleans Slow Cooker Recipes and our Slow Cooker Seafood Recipes posts.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- After School Activities Guide - July 16, 2017
- Music Lessons In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Art and Drama Classes In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Dance Schools In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Gymnastics, Tumbling and Cheer Classes In New Orleans and Jefferson Parish - July 16, 2017