A while back Toufayan sent me some of their gluten free wraps to try and review. These are my favorite gluten free wraps of any of the wraps that I have tried and I decided I wanted to make crepes with them. I like crepes but I needed something easy that would make the kids happy and these were perfect!
- Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps
- Powdered Sugar : I made my own by blending a cup of sugar with a tablespoon of potato starch until it was powdery
- Chocolate syrup
First melt some butter in the bottom of the pan
Heat your wraps until they are a nice light golden brown color, I overcooked some of my wraps causing them to get hard and break when I rolled them. So be careful not to overcook them, they are still good but broken wraps don’t look as pretty.
Spread Nutella down the middle of your wraps, you can add strawberries or bananas here but we didn’t have strawberries and my 5 yr old is allergic to bananas so ours are just Nutella.
Roll your wrap, then sprinkle powered sugar and drizzle chocolate syrup on top for a fabulous crepe like treat!
Toufayan Gluten Free wraps can be found in the bakery section at select Walmarts locally but they are hard to find, so if you see them let me know PLEASE! Check out Toufayan Bakeries online to see which stores carry them near you, on Twitter and on Facebook.
Jefferson Parish Parent was given this product to review, all opinions are our own!
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Ten Things You Must Do This Summer In Jefferson Parish - February 20, 2017
- New Orleans Books That Celebrate Black History Month - February 16, 2017
- Seven Tips for Staying Healthy During Carnival Season - February 16, 2017
- Books that Celebrate Mardi Gras - February 14, 2017
- Ten Last Minute New Orleans Date Nights - February 13, 2017