I don’t know about you but this time of year makes me want to do nothing but GRILL. Seafood, steak, veggies, fruit – everything taste better on the grill. Not only does it taste better but the last thing I want during the summer is to heat up the house even more by using the oven. So in my search for new grill recipes, I put together this list of mouth watering New Orleans inspired recipes for grilling season.
Warning: Clicking on the links below will make you very hungry and / or drool. I may know this from personal experience!
New Orleans Grill Recipes:
- Bubba Gump Shrimp New Orleans
- Drago’s Style Charbroiled Oysters
- Because one charbroiled oyster recipe isn’t enough here’s Acme’s version of this amazing food.
- Garlic and herb shrimp – this one isn’t really a New Orleans recipe but it looked really good so I decided to throw it in here!
- Blackened Chicken Pasta – if you’re avoiding carbs, this would be good on a salad.
- Cajun Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Bacon + Jalapeno Stuffed Pork Loin – creator says this is a good for LSU tailgating but I think it would be good anytime of year!
- You can’t go wrong with grilled red fish
- I’ve never heard of this New Orleans BBQ Butter but it looks amazing. Going to have to try it on some grilled corn soon.
- Blacked Red Fish with BBQ Oysters – YES PLEASE!
- Grilled Shrimp with Garlic
- Another grilled red fish recipe, this time with crabmeat and lemon-butter sauce. You can wipe the drool up now!
- And one more red fish recipe.
- Grilled BBQ Shrimp – this is a new version of this dish to me but it looks delicious.
- Voodoo Shrimp
- Grilled Spicy Gulf Shrimp
- Bourbon St. Steak
- Chef Paul’s Barbecue Chicken
- New Orleans BBQ Ribs
- Magic Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Shrimp and Blackened Avocado Poyboy – I bet this would be good without the bread too.
- Cajun Burgers
- And to finish your meal this amazing looking grilled banana split with pralines. Can you say YUM?
Ok so go clean the puddle of drool off your phone and add one of these amazing recipes to your menu plan, I know I will be. Also, if you’re looking for more New Orleans recipes – check out our New Orleans Slow Cooker Recipes post.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Free Spring Concerts in and around Jefferson Parish - March 23, 2017
- Spring Fairs and Festivals In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - March 22, 2017
- 2017 Jefferson Parish Easter Fun Guide - March 17, 2017
- 2017 Jefferson Parish Parent Summer Camp Guide - March 13, 2017
- St. Patrick’s Day For Jefferson Parish Kids - March 9, 2017