We had some Mardi Gras fun creating Mardi Gras Crafts like this Mardi Gras Jester Hat from MardiGrasOutlet.com.
Mardi Gras Jester Hat Instructions:
- Construction paper (green, yellow, and purple)
- Print out the hat template
1. Gather all your supplies together.
2. Cut out the templates from your printout. Trace the rectangle to make a headband. Glue the rectangles together. I traced it three times, but it was suggested to only doing it two times (It was way too big on my 3 year old daughter’s head) Use any color construction paper (I just chose purple)
3. Using the triangle template to cut 6 triangles out of construction paper. I used green and yellow. Attach the triangles to the headband.
4. Decorate and complete the hat. Use the shapes to make your hat decorative. We put the circles on the top of each triangle. Fit the hat to your child’s head and glue or staple the headpiece.