I feel like we’ve been sick forever. What I think is allergies turns up being a virus and with such a mild winter I have a hard time telling between the two. I know I’m not alone, all my friends have complained all season about their allergies, too. So with our sponsors at Rapid Urgent Care we are going to help you figure out if it’s an allergy or a virus.
Colds / Viruses
- Last 10-14 days
- Fever with hot flashes and chills
- Body aches, it feels like you’ve been run over by a truck.
- Green and dark yellow mucus
- Congestion mixed with bad breath.
- Cough with anything else on this list
- Usually happen in the winter but can happen all year-long
- Last for weeks and months
- Usually don’t have fever or body aches with allergies
- Clear or light yellow mucus
- Itchy ears and eyes
- Scratchy throat
- Happen all year-long
As you can the symptoms can mimic each other and be similar. If you can’t tell the difference and need to see the doctor TODAY, visit Rapid Urgent Care.
About Rapid Urgent Care
Located at 3908 Veterans Memorial Blvd which is on the corner of Vets and Cleary in the same shopping center as Regions Bank. Rapid Urgent Care is open every single day of the year including holidays and has a physician on site to access, diagnose, and treat your concern. Rapid Urgent Care commonly treats aliments such as the flu and flu-like illnesses. These include colds, sore throats, bronchitis, asthma, and strep throat. We also treat sprains, minor trauma, and fractures. Our on site X-Ray facility can help to determine if have a broken bone or perhaps just a sprained muscle. Learn more by visiting their website and liking them on Facebook.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Summer Reading In Jefferson Parish - May 22, 2017
- 2017 Vacation Bible Schools In Jefferson Parish - May 15, 2017
- 75 Days Of Summer Fun for Jefferson Parish Kids - May 12, 2017
- Summer Date Ideas In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - May 10, 2017
- 2017 Best of the 504 Nominations - May 8, 2017