I don’t know about you but spring is one of my favorite times in New Orleans. Not only is the weather warming up, it’s time for snowballs, crawfish, festivals and free spring concerts. Here are a list of free concerts you can enjoy in New Orleans and Jefferson Parish.
Free Spring Concerts in Jefferson Parish
Lafreniere Park Spring Concert Series
Kenner’s Music in the Park Series
Heritage Park, Friday’s in May. No outside food or drink allowed.
Westwego Farmer’s Market
Free Spring Concerts in New Orleans
Free concert series with food and drink sale proceeds benefiting the Young Leadership Council. Wednesdays in March, April and May from 5-8pm in Lafayette Square.
- March 29: Marc Broussard
- April 5: George Potter Jr and the Running Pardners
- April 12: Jon Cleary and John Pappa Gros
- April 19: Big Sam’s Funky Nation
- April 26: Flow Tribe
- May 2: Christian Scott
- May 3: Kermitt Ruffins and Marcia Ball
- May 10: PJ Morton
- May 17: Headliner TBA
- May 24: Mia Borders
Special spring concert series to celebrate the Audubon Park Conservatory. Sundays in March and April from 5 – 6:30 pm
- Sunday, March 26 – LPO Woodwind Quintet
- Sunday, April 2 – Loyola University School of Music
- Sunday, April 9 – New Orleans Concert Band
About DJ Ronnie Roux
Having more than 18 years experience creating parties, Dj Ronnie Roux wants to make your party a good one. Starting out at the world famous Cat’s Meow on Bourbon Street in 1995, he learned to play music for a wide variety of age groups. After working several years at Cat’s Meow, he transferred to Generations Hall in the Warehouse District. He’s have been a DJ there for the last 13 years providing music for every type of event imaginable. Outside of playing events at Generations Hall, he works with corporate event planners, brides and grooms, high schools, and charities. Check him out online and on Facebook.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Do You Know About All of These Money-Saving Healthcare Programs in Our Area? - August 15, 2017
- Jefferson Parish Parent Favorite Snoball Stands - July 31, 2017
- August is FREE Museum Month In New Orleans - July 28, 2017
- After School Activities Guide - July 16, 2017
- Music Lessons In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017