Date(s) - 09/12/2017
10:00 am - 10:30 am
East Bank Regional Library
The following two tabs change content below.
Contributor at Jefferson Parish Parent
Proud mom to Mia (6) & Jeremy (4) and wife to super husband Martin, Stephanie was born and raised in New Orleans but settled down and moved to Metairie. She's starting a new job as a teaching assistant with a fantastic group of 2yos so life is about to get real. In her spare time, Stephanie is the resident Slacker Mom for JPP, blogs here and there when she needs to purge her brain, loves to read smutty romance novels and crime dramas, and somehow maintains (the appearance that she has retained) her sanity trying to do it all.
Latest posts by Stephanie Galliano (see all)
- The Slacker Moms Guide to Back To School in THREE Easy Steps - August 22, 2017
- Bath Time Fun for Slacker Moms - August 1, 2016
- How to NOT Lose Your Mind When Your Child Is Having Surgery - July 19, 2016
- Rainy Day Activities For Busy Moms - July 11, 2016
- My Son Burned His Feet on the Playground - May 17, 2016