Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Busy Parents
- Cupcake sits on the top of the dresser hutch. He has arrived!
- Cupcake goes down a shelf and sits next to a stuffed animal. Drape an arm over his new friend.
- Move Cupcake to opposite side of shelf and add one of those small instruction booklets for a toy. Any toy. They can’t see it anyway.
- Put Cupcake on the fan, just not the dirty parts. Don’t wanna have to clean the thing off tomorrow night. Party animal.
- Move Cupcake to the top of the fridge. He’s making sure you don’t eat any snacks during the night.
- Cupcake fell asleep before the kids, he can rot in the same spot.
- Cupcake gets the munchies so in the pantry he goes.
- Move Cupcake to the shower curtain rod. He’s ziplining.
- Cupcake has a bellyache. Move him to the medicine cabinet. Next to the Pepto of you have any.
- Feeling much better now so prop him on top of the tv. Making sure you don’t sneak in a little extra tv time.
- Cowboy Cupcake rides Rainbow Dash on the windowsill. Out of the gutter, the pony not the equestria doll.
- Cupcake got cold. Toss Rainbow Dash back with the toys and put Cupcake in a stocking.
- Remove sock and put on his head. Cupcake enjoys crazy hat night.
- Crazy hat night continues because cupcake fell asleep again. Oops
- Give Cupcake a tissue. He’s got a cold. He can stay on the windowsill again.
- Cupcake still feels crappy. Tuck him into another stocking. Add another tissue for emphasis.
- Cupcake feels a little better. Shelf with a book seems take enough for recovery mode.
- Last one… wrap Cupcake in a scarf so he’s ready to go back to the North Pole.
Check out our DIY Advent calendar for more great ideas to do this Christmas! Or check out our Elf on the Shelf board on Pinterest for more Elf fun!
Jefferson Parish Parent is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Latest posts by Stephanie Galliano (see all)
- Bath Time Fun for Slacker Moms - August 1, 2016
- How to NOT Lose Your Mind When Your Child Is Having Surgery - July 19, 2016
- Rainy Day Activities For Busy Moms - July 11, 2016
- Sunscreen and Mommy Guilt - June 22, 2016
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME® - June 16, 2016