At Jefferson Parish Parent our motto is LIVE, LOVE, LOCAL and one of the best things about living and loving local is Mardi Gras. It doesn’t matter how old or young,there is a way for everyone to celebrate! These books,that celebrate Mardi Gras, help bring the fun and celebration to even the littlest carnival goers!
This post contains affiliate links, Jefferson Parish Parent makes a small commission (like enough to buy a cup of coffee) when you purchase items from our affiliates.
Did we miss your favorite book about Mardi Gras? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for more Mardi Gras fun? Check out our Waiting on the Parade post.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Do You Know About All of These Money-Saving Healthcare Programs in Our Area? - August 15, 2017
- Jefferson Parish Parent Favorite Snoball Stands - July 31, 2017
- August is FREE Museum Month In New Orleans - July 28, 2017
- After School Activities Guide - July 16, 2017
- Music Lessons In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017