At Jefferson Parish Parent our motto is LIVE, LOVE, LOCAL and one of the best things about living and loving local is Mardi Gras. It doesn’t matter how old or young,there is a way for everyone to celebrate! These books,that celebrate Mardi Gras, help bring the fun and celebration to even the littlest carnival goers!
This post contains affiliate links, Jefferson Parish Parent makes a small commission (like enough to buy a cup of coffee) when you purchase items from our affiliates.
Did we miss your favorite book about Mardi Gras? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for more Mardi Gras fun? Check out our Waiting on the Parade post.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Summer Reading In Jefferson Parish - May 22, 2017
- 2017 Vacation Bible Schools In Jefferson Parish - May 15, 2017
- 75 Days Of Summer Fun for Jefferson Parish Kids - May 12, 2017
- Summer Date Ideas In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - May 10, 2017
- 2017 Best of the 504 Nominations - May 8, 2017