At Jefferson Parish Parent our motto is LIVE, LOVE, LOCAL and one of the best things about living and loving local is Mardi Gras. It doesn’t matter how old or young,there is a way for everyone to celebrate! These books,that celebrate Mardi Gras, help bring the fun and celebration to even the littlest carnival goers!
This post contains affiliate links, Jefferson Parish Parent makes a small commission (like enough to buy a cup of coffee) when you purchase items from our affiliates.
Did we miss your favorite book about Mardi Gras? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for more Mardi Gras fun? Check out our Waiting on the Parade post.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Tropical Storm Cindy Closures - June 20, 2017
- Camping In Southeast Louisiana - June 16, 2017
- Ten Things To Do With Dad On Father’s Day In Jefferson Parish - June 14, 2017
- Too HOT To Play: Guide To Indoor Fun In New Orleans - June 8, 2017
- 2017 Jefferson Parish Parent Photographer’s Guide - June 7, 2017