Planning a party is hard work. Here are some ideas to help you put together the perfect theme and party for your child.
PIN THIS POST
Jefferson Parish Parent 2017 Birthday Party Guide
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and Contributing Editor
Cara is known for her ability to manage multiple social media accounts while waiting for her children to complete one activity or another. Today she worked poolside. Tomorrow she’ll be at the baseball field or the dance studio. When she’s not begging her teenage son to clean his room or watching her tiny dancer do her 1000th turn of the day, she manages social media for numerous local brands, manages Pint-Sized NOLA and runs Jefferson Parish Parent, THE parenting resource for parents in Jefferson Parish. She’s worked with brands like Carnival Cruise Lines,Udi’s Gluten Free, and Nuby and she’s also taught both her children to read. Still not impressed? Follow her on social media and find out more.
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- After School Activities Guide - July 16, 2017
- Music Lessons In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Art and Drama Classes In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Dance Schools In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - July 16, 2017
- Gymnastics, Tumbling and Cheer Classes In New Orleans and Jefferson Parish - July 16, 2017