4th of July is a few weeks away! Does your family do a big party or do you keep it small and simple? Either way we rounded up some great kid friendly 4th of July recipes for you to make!
1. This red, white and blue drink is made with Gatorade and cranberry juice!
2. Who doesn’t like dirt cups? These red, white and blue ones are easy for the kids to make and they will love eating them!
3. Everyone will love these red, white and blue cupcakes with red, white and blue frosting or icing? Which is it?What do you say?
4. Chocolate and berries on toast? Yes please! However in my house we would skip the toast and just eat the chocolate and berries!
5. Jolly Ranchers and sugar cookies make these adorable star cookies!
6. Chocolate, pretzels, sprinkles? What’s not to love!
7. My kids love marshmallows, marshmallows dipped in sprinkles, YES please!
8. Puppy Chow is a Christmas tradition in our house! In fact I would have never thought about making it at other times of year! Then I saw this great recipes for Patriotic Puppy Chow! It would be like Christmas in July if I made this!
Aren’t these recipes fun? Not only that, but the kids can help you make them, too! Ok maybe not the help part because sometimes kids in the kitchen are more trouble than help! They will definitely help eat them!
Latest posts by Cara (see all)
- Free Spring Concerts in and around Jefferson Parish - March 23, 2017
- Spring Fairs and Festivals In Jefferson Parish and New Orleans - March 22, 2017
- 2017 Jefferson Parish Easter Fun Guide - March 17, 2017
- 2017 Jefferson Parish Parent Summer Camp Guide - March 13, 2017
- St. Patrick’s Day For Jefferson Parish Kids - March 9, 2017