I love making people laugh, especially my kids. Now that they’re getting older I think they’re ready to learn about April Fools pranks. Here are some safe and harmless pranks you can play on your kids or have your kids help you prepare to prank someone else.
- Take the batteries out of the tv remotes. Act surprised when they ask why the tv won’t turn on.
- Put a helium balloon inside the toilet and shut the lid. Next person to potty gets a surprise!
- Make jello in juice cups and serve to the kids pretending it’s actually juice. Have spoons handy for when they realize it isn’t liquid.
- Put a “For Sale” sign in your front yard. When the kids ask where you’re moving say something exotic.
- Pick up a crazy wig and wear it to pick up the kids from school. When they look at you funny ask if they like your new hairdo.
- Have a teenager that drives? Download a printable fake parking ticket and leave it on their windshield while they’re parked.
- Put your kids’ scariest action figure in the mailbox and ask them to grab the mail before they come inside.
- Put socks and underwear in the toy box and put their toys in the dresser drawers. They’ll flip when they can’t find their toys!
- Place a rubber band around the handheld spray nozzle on the kitchen sink. The next person to turn on the faucet get a shower!
Last but not least, my absolute favorite idea…
- Pour a bowl of cereal and milk. Stick it in the freezer. Watch your kids try to stick a spoon in their frozen breakfast.
Check out our Pinterest board for more April Fools Fun!
Latest posts by Stephanie Galliano (see all)
- Bath Time Fun for Slacker Moms - August 1, 2016
- How to NOT Lose Your Mind When Your Child Is Having Surgery - July 19, 2016
- Rainy Day Activities For Busy Moms - July 11, 2016
- Sunscreen and Mommy Guilt - June 22, 2016
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME® - June 16, 2016